Sunday 12 October 2014

This card I made for a very brave little girl in the USA named Isabelle who is suffering from brain cancer. I don't personally know her but a call came through on 7/10/14 in one of the card groups I have joined, advising it was to be her 9th birthday on the 8/10/14 & would we make a birthday card for her, she like every other little girl around her age loves the frozen theme. 

I thought she would have many people make her 
cards in the "frozen' theme so I chose this instead

I decided not to make the birthday card, as being in Australia it would take a while to reach her, so instead I made her this card using the La la land rose faerie stamp (you might have guessed by now that I love the La la land stamps & now have over 30 of them :) ).
The copics I used are as follows:
Skin: E02, E50, E51, E53 & E93
Dress: B000, B00, B02, B05 & B06
Wings: BG000, BG01, BG06, silver gel pen & blue gel pen
Hair: E21, E25 & E29
Headband: gold gel pen & blue gel pen 
Leaves: YG06, G07, G28 & green metallic pen
Roses: RV02, RV04 & pink gel pen

(gel pens bought from Aldi)

The sentiment stamp is from inkadinkadoo.com
I'm sorry I don't know where the silver butterfly came from it was in my stash.
I added pearls to the bottom of her dress & under the neck
 & last but not least punched a hole in the top corner, threaded a metal tie through the lid & added the "fairy dust"

I hope she likes it & wish her all the best and hope they can find something to help her recover

No comments:

Post a Comment