Thursday 30 October 2014

Merry Christmas cards


Merry Christmas cards

These cards were all made using Stampin up products as well as other brand products. 
I attended a class held by Cherie Davis (independant Stampin up demonstrator), where we made the top card using all stampin up products only. Cherry Cobbler cardstock & ink with Whisper white cardstock for the background. The background was embossed using the star embossing folder. The Merry stamp was made using seasonally scattered stamp set. The flowered card came from trim the tree designer stack papers & the bling was made using dazzling details silver sparkle.

I copied the card using whisper white cardstock with garden green ink, I used trim the tree background paper but I used Canson apple green cardstock (bought from spotlight) which went well together. The background was embossed using a snowflake embossing folder which came free with a magazine and embellished with the dazzling details silver sparkle.

The bottom card I did as above but used stampin up soft sky cardstock & ink. I used glitter self adhesive lace as a background.



No comments:

Post a Comment