Thursday 30 October 2014

Keiths 60th birthday card


This is the card I made for my good friend Keith (husband of my dearest friend Sue). He's a carpenter  by trade & forever tinkering in his shed/garage making masterpieces. He's currently decking out his panel van (yes its true they never grow up lol).

To make the card I used barbed wire embossing folder & stamped the birthday boy sentiment (both free with magazine) with colorbox graphix 45 decade- bonvoyage blues ink pad. The "tool man" is a Sullivans stamp. and the Happy birthday stamp is from inkadinkadoo "kids quotes". The dies used- top square- Nellies multi frames.

The picture was coloured using the following copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E53 & E93
Top: B39 & B93
Overalls: B45 & B99

inside the card I die cut "happy birthday" from gold card & added my sentiment.

Loved making this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment