Monday 22 September 2014



A message came to one of the craft groups I am involved with about a transplant sister requiring a transplant, but not being well enough to receive one. Her very dear friend had asked for people to send a card to her which would help to brighten her day. I put the call out to another craft group where other generous & kind hearted ladies agreed to make a card & send it along as well.

This was my card.
I used my La la land Doctor Marci rubber stamp on Xpress it card.
Coloured her using the following copics:
Skin:
E50, E51, E53, E93 & E95
Lips:
V05
Elastics & headset:
RV13, RV14 & Spica 02 pen
Hair:
E43, E53, E57 & Y11
Top, shoes & headband:
BV00, BV02, BV04 & V09
Coat:
C1, C2 & C3
Panda:
100, C1, C2

Sorry but I dont remember the embossing folder I used. Ive taken them all out of the packets & put them in a folder (no brand name listed).
The doiley was made with the large Spellbinders floral oval & then pearls were added to highlight the butterfly trail & inside of flowers.
The stamp says: Bee happy, Be fit & get well soon, it was a free one with magazine that I bought (birdsong collection).

Hope she likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment